Premium

Country

Chile

Device

Galaxy A71

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

I don’t understand why the letters aren’t on my cell phone. But on my TV and computer. I’ve tried every tip and I can’t find another problem like this to solve mine.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Giany11,

Thanks for your last reply. 

If you're still not able to see the Lyrics feature, we recommend that you get in contact with customer support here. The right folks will help you out with it.

Remember the Community is here for you in case you need anything else.

Cheers!

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @Giany11,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

This is one of our new features that we’re trying out and is still in test phase. We always test possible improvements.

What you can do is try logging out and back in twice as this reactivates the feature for some users.

If that doesn't work and you really want to have the lyrics feature on you phone, you can try to to create a new account and check whether it's available there. If that's the case follow the instructions in this Guide to transfer your Music collection over so nothing gets lost.

Hope you find this info useful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Still don't show the lyrics on mi cell phone. I try the instructions from the guide but don't work. I pay for premium and still don't resolve my problem. I understand that i asked this a long time ago, so i think there is a new form to resolve this problem. Please, can you fix this as soon as possible, than

Marked as solution

Hey @Giany11,

Thanks for your last reply. 

If you're still not able to see the Lyrics feature, we recommend that you get in contact with customer support here. The right folks will help you out with it.

Remember the Community is here for you in case you need anything else.

Cheers!

AndresMModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Suggested posts