Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics not showing up in phone/mobile

Lyrics not showing up in phone/mobile

Plan

Premium (Seems to not have any kind of correlation with having all features).

Country

Colombia (Yes, the feaure is available in my country).

Device

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S (Two of my friends have the same phone).

Operating System

Android 10

Spotify Version

My Question or Issue

It's been months since I've been having this issue, I've never had the lyrics available in my phone, I used to think it was because my older phone was not compatible with the feature, but recently after my phone was stolen and got a new one the lyrics do not appear in the new phone neither.

Every single one of my friends are able to see the lyrics in their phones and my sister who doesn't even pay for Spotify Premium has them.

Already tried reinstalling multiple times and the "trick" of login in a phone or account that has the feature, that didn't solve anything, even worse, it deactivated the lyrics in the other account and now are no longer appearing.

The excuse of "being in a test group" is ridiculous because what are they testing if I don't have the feature to test, and it's already being months without it.

And I don't want to create a new account for the "possibility" that the feature works, this accounts logs in with my Fb account and I don't want to change that.

1 Reply

Hey there @KattAkroz,

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Keep in mind that this is one of our new features that we're trying out. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might not always see something on the app your friends or other users do. 

We'd recommend keeping your app up to date so you don't miss it when the feature is available to all users.

We value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward, and we'll be sure to pass this on to the right folks here at Spotify.

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away. 

Have a good one 🙂

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts