Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MY SONGS DONT KEEP PLAYING

Solved!

MY SONGS DONT KEEP PLAYING

SO I JUST UPDATED MY SPOTIFY AND I WOULD PICK A SONG AND LET IT PLAY BUT WHEN IT GOES TO ANOTHER SONG IT WON'T PLAY BUT WHEN I CHANGE THE TRACK MYSELF THE SONG WILL PLAY WHY IS IT DOING THAT?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Couple of things you could try here.

* Try change the streaming quality on Spotify, and seeing if the tracks play continuously now.
* Failing that, try turning off both Gapless Playback or Crossfade, if you have them on.

If still only a single track plays, try a clean installation of Spotify. You can find instructions on how to do this right here.

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I'm very happy to see that more people have the same problem! I also have the problem that i can't realy quit the program.

Spotify what do we do about it? Please help!

Marked as solution

Couple of things you could try here.

* Try change the streaming quality on Spotify, and seeing if the tracks play continuously now.
* Failing that, try turning off both Gapless Playback or Crossfade, if you have them on.

If still only a single track plays, try a clean installation of Spotify. You can find instructions on how to do this right here.

Airhorn Enthusiast

I changed the streaming quality to high and turned off the Gapless Playback and the Crossfade and it worked thanks for solving this problem I can enjoy work again

I changed my streaming to a higher quality, turned off gap less playback and cross fade and it's still pulling that stopping BS. I have reached out to Spotify multiple times and firstly you only get to talk to a computer and not a live person.

I've been with Spotify as a premium customer for years and this started a while ago. I have gotten a new phone and account - what's going on?

HELP SOMEONE!

I also tried the suggestions above, but had no luck...

BUT, I found that my android phone can play continuously with offline mode. I now download all the necessary songs and go offline.

Suggested posts