Free

Country

Australia

Device

Nokia 6

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

Please click if you have the same issue! I have troubleshooted this on Twitter and have been put in the "too hard" basket, told mine is an "isolated case" despite my finding several other reports. Repeatedly logged out, logged in, cleared cache, cleared data, hard reinstalled, power cycled device, updated everything etc etc: no resolution and am now told it can't be reproduced so pretty much bad luck.

Summary: For the past few weeks (at least) the Made for You mixes on my phone have been unchanged - exactly the same songs in exactly the same order. My Made for You mixes on the web player and desktop app change daily, but I don't use Spotify that way - I use it in my car, where I need it to work on my phone. If I search for Daily Mix on my phone, the correct, daily updated Mixes are shown, but if I try to play them they just darken and shrink but do not open. The only Daily Mixes I can play on my phone are the ones that have been identical for weeks. And I've listened to them all and am sick to death of them!

I've had to get a subscription with Google Play Music to continue listening to music while I drive, but would rather have my Daily Mixes back, thanks!

1 Reply

Same here.

Plan: Free

Device: Samsung S8

Operating System: Android Pie

Suggested posts