Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Huawei Nova 3i

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

I'm on a playlist. I pressed shuffle play and it keeps cycling through songs and doesn't seem to want to stop. Whenever I press the next button after it settles, it skips through multiple songs, then stopping at a certain song without anything playing. I try to choose a song from the playlist and it plays 0.25 seconds of it and just suddenly stops.

I've tried exiting and re-entering the app multiple times and the issue still persists.

1 Reply

Hey @5x2_e-n6t27tn,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out about this here.

It'd be useful to read through this support site article and follow the relevant steps listed in it to see whether, as a result, Spotify works properly when you try and listen to your playlist again.

You can also try and perform a clean reinstall of the app in order to start with a brand-new version of it and see whether the playback issues you previously experienced are gone as a result.

Take a look at this Spotify answer to find out how the clean reinstall procedure works for your device and operating system. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts