Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Max Downloads

Max Downloads

So, I've seen it somewhere that each device is allowed 3,333 songs or something in that area.

First, why is there a limit? If I can have multiple devices with that much, why not just allow me 10,000 songs on one device?

Second, is there a place to see how many I have downloaded? I keep hitting my limit..

5 Replies

3,333 simply isn't enough songs on a single device. Please can you increase this limit to 10,000 songs per device Spotify? 

This doesn't make sense. I'm paying premium service and I get a limit download. Why??

Dear spotify,
Your max download situation is stupid. This is 2016. Music life to me. I take my music everywhere. The more the better. When im at parties im the dj. Why have a limited number songs when can i have so many songs i can create a playlist to please any crowd and not have to carry around all that heavy equipment. If you still continue to not wish to change the downloads to unlimited i want my money back

I agree
We pay top $$$ to have unlimited access. When I buy cds, the shop or CD player doesn't say " sorry, mate you reached your max plays".
This is a rort. Please explain

Hello, i have todoay the same probmlem, and i cant belive!!! Spotifi, pleas open the limit, or i change to napster. There i can download so much my device can.

Suggested posts