Menu Bar Location settings

Re: Menu Bar Location settings

Alex

Hi there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Sorry to hear that you're not happy with the new layout for tablet. 

What we can suggest at the moment is to try double-tapping the Now playing view, which will in turn expand it, making it easier to navigate. You can also try rotating tablet if the screen allows it.

For anyone who would like to have an option to hide/expand the side bar we would suggest going ahead and creating an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented :slightly_smiling_face: 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

josephd60
Music Fan

Ok, so it’s not just me. The menu bar used to be at the bottom of the screen. Please give us an option to change the location. The side bar takes away from viewing the home page in full screen mode. This is a screen shot from my iPad. Thank you. E6D002F7-4CA1-4793-861F-8EFF978D422C.jpeg

farpudo
Regular

Same problem here, i have a head unite on my car and the new layout make impossible to select the "Home" option on the app.WhatsApp Image 2020-11-09 at 19.17.38.jpeg

Jeremy

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts and screenshots.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

We suggest that you follow the steps that's been provided by @Alex regarding creating an idea.

You can read more about how your feedback reach Spotify here

If you have any questions we're always happy to help.

Cheers 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

farpudo
Regular

farpudo
Regular

Liltle

Lol it's March 2021 and the layout's still the same.

Fuquad
Visitor
What a disappointment spotty has become. Xm to Pandora to spotify.. c'mon ANYthing else
SUGGESTED POSTS