Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing randomize, back and forward controls

Solved!

Missing randomize, back and forward controls

Hi,

since last update of spotify I'm missing the option to put a playlist in random, and the forward / back-buttons in my HTC Sensation S running android 4.0.4.

I must say i hate to have lost those options, when in a car driving alone you want to put your 6h offline playlist in random and not listen to same tracks day after day. And if you for some reason is tired of a certain song you might not want to manually scroll down the playlist (or scroll left since the landscape is not there) since that is a little more focus demanding than hitting forward-button. Please implement those functions back again, they were there earlier and i miss them greatly.

Thanks in advance!

/Tanween / Mikael Nilsson

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

When you start playing the small now-playing display appears at the bottom of the screen. Tap this to open up the full screen view and the controls you want are there

Note if you are fixing landscape more with a third party app you might not see that small now-playing box
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

When you start playing the small now-playing display appears at the bottom of the screen. Tap this to open up the full screen view and the controls you want are there

Note if you are fixing landscape more with a third party app you might not see that small now-playing box
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

thank you for that reply, that sorted my troubles out with the missing controls, as for the landscape im waiting for that to be in the official release. thanks again for the solution, much appreciated!

Suggested posts