Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mobile App - Play, Pause, and Skip Using Headphone/Headset with Controls.

Solved!

Mobile App - Play, Pause, and Skip Using Headphone/Headset with Controls.

Why all of a sudden am i no longer able to use my head phones to skip songs or increase of decrease the volume? I now have to get my phone everytime and its getting very tedious. This seems to have happened over night. Ive purchased new head phones so its not them.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues 

I hope you are able to get your situation corrected as soon as possible. I have confidence you'll be satisfied with the resolution.

If this solved your issue, click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION', or add a Like if it was helpful. 🙂

Take Care.  Post and Delete Playlist

Follow me

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I have exactly the same problem with my car audio when connecting Spotify via Bluetooth. Earlier, for months, it was working like a charm. I believe since last update there is some issue with Spotify's Bluetooth communication again. I found some old threads with the same problems. People went back to old versions with APK files or waited for new update. I don't trust APK files so it looks like I have to wait for update.

Marked as solution

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues 

I hope you are able to get your situation corrected as soon as possible. I have confidence you'll be satisfied with the resolution.

If this solved your issue, click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION', or add a Like if it was helpful. 🙂

Take Care.  Post and Delete Playlist

Follow me

Great guide!

I did clean installation and it was successfull. I can fully operate Spotify with my Bluetooth car audio again.

Thanks

Same  problem  here..

It doesn't work with wired earbuds, wireless earbuds, and huawei smartwatch controls.

Suggested posts