Plan

Premium

FRANCE

Device

Samsung Galaxy A32016 numéro de modèle : SM-A310F

Operating System

Android 7.0

My Question or Issue

Assez souvent, avec mon compte spotify, sur mon application mobile, lorsque je lance une de mes playlist, il joue un temps définit de chaque chanson et ne va jamais jusqu'au bout.
Exemple : Ce midi, pendant ma course à pied, il a joué chacune des chansons de ma playlist 43 secondes et passe à la suivante...

Cela arrive trop souvent, une fois sur 3 que j'utilise spotify et depuis plusieurs mois... ça devient très embetant !
Avez-vous une solution ?

Merci

13 Replies

Salut

est ce que tu as trouvé une solution a ton problème ?? j'ai le même problème que toi 

Hello @DESMARETS and @lélé1,

Thanks for getting in touch! Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

Let's start with a quick reinstallation. You can read here how you can do this.

If that doesn't help, could you try to change the quality in the settings? If that does fixes the issue, it's likely that the data connection is not able to keep up with the quality.

Let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day!

Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème:Spotify change de titre automatiquement toutes les minutes. Quelque fois, Spotify choisit une musique que je n'écoute jamais, et met un Like tout seul.

J'ai essayé de vider le cache,de désinstaller et ré installer. Ça ne change rien.

Merci de votre aide.

Hey there @Lunar912,

Thanks for sharing this here in the Community!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

You mention that you see songs getting liked on their own. In this case, could you also give a try to the steps listed in this Spotify Answer?

If the issue persists after that, it'd be helpful if you could let us know some additional details, for example:

• The device(s) this is happening on and its OS (operating system) version
  • The exact version of Spotify you're on
  • Does this happen when connected on a different network connection?

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi, 

I ve done the procedure you explained but it change nothing: music change every  30 seconds for music I hate, and Spotify add a "like". And sometimes, the music stop itself... Every stressful problem.

Regards, CB

Hey again @Lunar912,

Thanks for getting back in touch with this!

In this case, it'd be very helpful if you could let us know some additional details on the device this is happening on and the exact Spotify version so we can take a closer look.

A screenshot or a screenrecording of what's happening would also be useful - just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info displayed when posting in the Community.

Further, does this happen when you're listening to a certain playlist from your mobile device? 

It might also be a good idea revoking access from any third-party apps you don't recognize or no longer need with the steps listed here.

Keep us posted 🙂

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Bonjour, j'ai a peu près le même problème depuis quelques temps quand j'ouvre mon spotify je découvre dans ma Playlist des sons likés des sons que je n'ai jamais écoutés ni likés en plus il met en lecture les sons sur web chrome je ne sais pas d'où cela vient. J'ai déjà changé mon mot de passe, désinstalleé l'application toujours la même chose. Je me retrouve donc tous les jours à unlike des sons.
As tu trouvé une solution

Bonjour,
Non, je n'ai pas de solution. J'ai arrêté mon abonnement, suis allé chez un
concurrent. Puis je me suis abonné de nouveau ensuite a Spotify. Et ca
marche bien !

Bonjour mon problème est que quand j'ouvre Spotify ça change la musique automatiquement et après la musique changé ça me remet la dernier playlist écouté 

Hey @Mathieu06

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community! Hope you don't mind a reply in English as it's the official language of the Community. 

Could you give us more info about the issue you're experiencing? Does it happen across devices or only on a specific one? Does the issue persist if you're connected to a different network?

Additionally, sending us a short screen recording would come in handy. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Non je ne peux pas vous le montrer car c'est quand j'ouvre Spotify et pour l'instant c'est que sur mon tel et pour le réseau j'utilise aussi le wifi et ça le fait aussi 

Et c'est aussi quand je laisse Spotify ouvert 

Hey @Mathieu06,

Thanks for your reply!

Could you try a clean reinstall of the app on your phone? This will clear any stored cache. If the issue persists afterwards, can you let us know the make and model of your device, along with the version of the operating system? Your current Spotify version would also be helpful.

Let us know how you get on.

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts