Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Move "new releases" to the top of the home screen

[Mobile] Move "new releases" to the top of the home screen

New music is important to Spotify listeners. We want to know when our favorite bands come out with a new song or album. It is difficult to find the "new releases" section in the homepage. It's usually 3/4 the way down the page, and sometimes I can't find it at all. 

This category should have priority over subjects like "fresh finds" and random playlists we don't listen to. I struggle to find the appeal in seeing random playlists we don't listen to shown before new music from artists we follow and do listen to.

These artists put a lot of effort into their work and these releases should be celebrated, not buried!

1 Reply

Hi there @admsumm,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We moved your post to a relevant Help board where it fits better.

Even though it's not possible to modify what's showing in your Home screen and its order, remember that there's the What's New feed by tapping on the bell icon in the upper right corner of the app in the Home screen. That section is dedicated to the latest releases by the artists you follow, so you can find all the new releases in one specific section and even in chronological order.

On another note, if you're interested in being able to customize your Home scree, we suggest adding your +Vote to this idea.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts