Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mobile Spotify keeps pausing randomly when hooked to Car Radio Auxiliary.

Mobile Spotify keeps pausing randomly when hooked to Car Radio Auxiliary.

I have Spotify Premium for Family. I have downloaded the playlists/albums I'm trying to listen to in my car. Phone is in offline mode. I connected my Android phone to the radio using a brand new auxiliary cable. At first, I thought the cable was damaged as the headphone sign was flickering on and off as I drove back home from work. Went out same evening. Boyfriend held my phone. It started randomly pausing. I can't manually start the song every 2 seconds; it's neither an enjoyable way to listen to music nor a safe way to drive. What can I do to solve this?

4 Replies

This may have something to do with the cable's compatibility. 

You might want to check some other options for you to enjoy Spotify while travelling
https://support.spotify.com/ca-en/using_spotify/play_on_stereo_tv_car/can-i-use-spotify-in-my-car/

If this post was useful
Please add a Like

If this solved your issue

Please Accept As Solution

If this post was useful
Please add a LIKE

Please ACCEPT AS A SOLUTION

Hi, 

No it isn't the cable. I have tried a different cable AND my boyfriend's iPhone on the same cable. The different cable gave me the same result. My boyfriend's iPhone on my new cable worked perfectly well. I don't know why my phone keeps doing this. I am very upset as I would like to enjoy Premium while driving. 

To isolate if it's really the program, or the cable, can you try to play any tunes through another app (e.g music app, youtube)?

If this post was useful
Please add a LIKE

Please ACCEPT AS A SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. I can listen to podcasts no problem but spotify just wont work on aux cable. so frustrating!!

Suggested posts