Mobile app is a disaster.

Mobile app is a disaster.

Vasquez_pl
Casual Listener

I cannot belive that in 2019 it is still possible to create such a **bleep**ed application.

It is a complete disaster. Without no consistency, lack of basic features and idiotic UI with mix of layouts.

1) Shuffle does not work. GUYS we have 2019, EVERY FU**** application have it working, and if you dont know how to do it - I can do it for you in 3 lines of code.

The recent shuffe should be called "**bleep**ed shuffle" because it shuffles through 3% upper part of my playlist. Thanks to you, I listen the same songs every f*** day!..I am curious who has created this function for you? Dog shelter? Donald Trump?

The worst thing in this story is that your "**bleep**ed shuffle" function is **bleep**ed since couple of years - AND NOBODY from YOUR AWESOME SUPPORT could fix it. CONGRATULATIONS!

2) Layout mish-mash.

I know that you dont have beta testers, so you threat your customers as ones. But thats too much.

Layout is another disaster. Lack of consistency, every f**** playlist looks different. (official top ones  sometimes have different layout than personal/others)...Even some moron from your team took "sort" option away from the layout and put it under "hamburger menu". But thats not the best part....Its under "hamburger menu" only for some playlists. The rest have them where they should be ("sort" icon on the right).

3) Impossible to return to the playlist from the player.

For example: I run the spotify for the first time today, player is running with playtlist loaded. Song is playing. Seems to be ok. but IT IS NOT - Because your team can't do anything right...Lets say you want to return to the playlist from which the song is playling. (you can do that in WINDOWS app by clicking on the song's cover)...YOU CANNOT DO IT. You can do it with the back button only in some scenartios. but loading new instance of the spotify is not the one.

Thanks to all of this - your app looks like a piece of **bleep**!.It is hard to navigate, and nobody knows where to search for the function we want...Some playlist looks differtent than others. UI is diffrent for some playlists and for some not. this is THE WORST APPLICATION which is opposite to term "USER FRIENDLY' Shame on you!

I would like to highlight your "collections" idiotic idea...I cannot separate my albums from songs. Cannot add album to album, and only 4 songs to my favorites. because you removed "stars" and created another idiotic thing called "collection / + buttton) which  is beyond of logic EVERY MUSIC APPLICATION on the market. Beyond of logic of the way we listened to music since tape's era....But ok - I can live with it, but deffnitiely not with you **bleep**ed mobile application...

There is a special place in **bleep** for what you've created.

4 Replies

Re: Mobile app is a disaster.

whamcloud
Casual Listener

Whoa

mr_ecce

I Couldn't agree more! We should print this and stick to the doors of the Spotify headquarter. 

whamcloud
Casual Listener

i would also like to be able to download all playlists in a folder pls.

Highlighted

Vasquez_pl
Casual Listener

Time to change that idiotic streaming service.

SUGGESTED POSTS