Frial-Trial 3 Months

Country

Russia

Device

Blackview A7

Operating System

Android 7.0

My Question or Issue

After I "Deleted data" of the application everything broke, I wanted to delete the downloaded content, and did not find any button for this, because the content was downloaded to the internal memory of the phone, and it was completely full.
Now the Spotify mobile application does not work correctly
Music added to "Favorite tracks" is not displayed
In general, music is not played in any way, that is, you can pause / play, but the sound does not go on the phone
Today I opened the Web Player on the computer and everything works, and the mobile application sees the connection to the computer, and you can pause / play and the sound goes on the computer.

3 Replies

Hey there @EEEEEmil,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're sorry to hear that you experience this. We're happy to help.

We suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If you have an SD card it's also good to uninstall the app > turn off your phone > take out your SD card > turn on the phone again (without the SD card) > reinstall the app.

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Thanks for the help, the method with removing the SD card - helped, I tried before just reinstalling the application, but it did not help, and your method helped, now I will insert the SD card and check if it works with it

Hey again @EEEEEmil,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

No worries! We're really glad to hear that everything works as it should for you again 🙂

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts