Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Moto G 4th generation problems.

Moto G 4th generation problems.

Hi Everyone! First of all my first language is not English so sorry for that, ill go to the topic. 

I just bought a Moto G 4th Generation a couple of days ago, I have this problem with the Spotify App, and I'm sure is on the app because the problem doesnt happen with another one. While I'm listening to music, whatever the song is while I'm offline in a random second the song glitch like an old scratched CD. If the song continues (happens somethimes) what happens next is that every video I see on my phone (in another app or even from the gallery) has the sound unsynchronized with the image. I have to reboot the phone so it works normally again. If this doesnt happen, (the glitch and then the song continue playing) the song stops and on my headphones I hear a strident noise. I have to unplugged the headphones and try to close the app. After that the phone crash completely I cant hear any audio file from any app the notifications sounds doesnt work either and I have to reboot again to make it work. (actually I've made the test on the "device help" app that it comes with the phone and that app doesnt work after that strident noise).

I already asked to Motorola and they said to me that I have to do a Factory Reset like an ultimate solution so I'm asking here first if someone knows something. 

Thanks for reading! 

1 Reply

I also own a Moto G 4th Generation and it has been a pain. Spotify doesn't work well (some tracks don't play, some glitch like you mentioned), videos don't go well too (image and sound don't sync). I totally regret purchasing this device.

Suggested posts