Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music drops out at end of every track

Solved!

Music drops out at end of every track

On my Kindle Fire Music drops out at end of every track, which has only happened since the queue feature was updated to Playing Now and Next Up. A similar thing happens on my Samsung Galaxy S6 except there are a few buzzes. It is almost like an audible synch code or drop out between tracks being queued up.

I tried several uninstalling and reinstalling of the app, even factory reset my devices, but it is still happening  I also changed the settings for gapless playback to see if that made a difference but nothing works. It's very distracting. Nothing to do with WiFi speeds or bandwidth and isn't random, it's consistently at about 5 secs before end of track for a second, then comes back in for couple if secs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have version 5.2.0.885
It was updated recently when the playing Queue changed to Now Playing and Next Up list.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Now is fixed with changing the audio setting s with Crossfader on and set at 3 to 6 secs. Just got to fix my Amazon Music Player now.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

What version of the spotify App are you running? That would bug me as well.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Marked as solution

I have version 5.2.0.885
It was updated recently when the playing Queue changed to Now Playing and Next Up list.

have version 5.2.0.885
Marked as solution

Now is fixed with changing the audio setting s with Crossfader on and set at 3 to 6 secs. Just got to fix my Amazon Music Player now.

Suggested posts