Plan

Family Premium

Country

Device

Oneplus 7t

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I don't know if this is happening with other artists however when I try to play any song from black pink it wont let me, it will just cancel any other music I have playing I dont know what is happening and if there is a fix

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @mabdiel,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Can you confirm if it happens with any other artists as well?

Also, let us know if the same happens when you log in to your account on a different device.

If it does, go to the artist you can't listen to, tap on the three dots on the top right corner, and check if the  option is enabled (red). If it is, just tap on it (Allow to play this) and you should be able to listen to that artist's songs again.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @mabdiel

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. We'll do our best to help you sort this out.

We'd first recommend checking if this happens when you try to play other artists too. If possible, log into your account using a different device to see if the issue persists.

You can also perform a clean reinstall of the app. This is different than simply reinstalling and can be helpful for clearing any cache that might be causing issues. This will also ensure that you're running the latest app version.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Sorry for responding a bit late, it didn't help and the music still wont play.

Marked as solution

Hi there @mabdiel,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Can you confirm if it happens with any other artists as well?

Also, let us know if the same happens when you log in to your account on a different device.

If it does, go to the artist you can't listen to, tap on the three dots on the top right corner, and check if the  option is enabled (red). If it is, just tap on it (Allow to play this) and you should be able to listen to that artist's songs again.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thank you that was it. I just had to press allow play. I recently had someone access my account guess they didn't want me to stream Blackpink.

Hey @mabdiel,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We're happy to hear that the issue got resolved. it might also be a good idea to secure your account in your case. You can follow the steps here

We'll be right here if something else pops up.

Cheers!

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @mabdiel I have same issue as you but I can't stream still even try everything and the playlist I create can't play too it's only happen to blackpink I can't play every playlist which is relate to blackpink but..... I can play other artists song.....only blackpink and didn't make don't play this artist 😞😫😰😭

Suggested posts