Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music interrupted by other user

Music interrupted by other user

Hi all!

There is an iOS topic about this, but it's also affecting more people, like me, on Android and I want to bring this issue under attention. 

What's happening is, I am listening to music in my car for example, and suddenly the music stops.. I look at my phone when safe to do, and see that it switched to a playlist with the song "Bailando by Enrique Iglesias" and it is playing this via some Web Player.

Once it kept going on for 30 minutes, and more than once I looked what's going on. There are multiple playlists in my history that are made by user 'erindavis23'... 

I logged out everywhere and changed passwords, but this idd not help. 

This is going on for more than a month now and it is really annoying. What is wrong? Will Spotify ever look for this? It seems like a safety issue, are our accounts still safe? Hope this is not a hacker who wants my PayPal information or whatsoever.

It seems like Spotify is totally ignoring the issue and does not respond to the other topic. How public should this become?

Please investigate this...

Screenshot_20171116-224153.png
1 Reply

I recommend contacting the support team direct and linking them to the iOS thread. This has been going on too long and needs sorting.

Suggested posts