Premium

Country

India

Device

Samsung M30

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Hi peeps, my music keeps getting downloaded everyday. When looked at my offline devices, I noticed that my andriod devices is synced every day unlike my windows laptop (see screenshot). Any idea what may be causing this? It's getting annoying to download my music everyday. Spotify Team please help!

Screenshot_20190405-071139_Chrome.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

** Solved: Samsung android version has a setting that was deleting my cache everyday. Turned that off. Shazam! **

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the advice. But my phone has 64GB internal storage and all my music gets saved there. I haven't added any external storage to my phone. So storage should not be the issue since its internal. 

Any other suggestions you may have?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @Arkim! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't look good.

Are you track saved on an external SD card? If yes, this could cause this problem.

Could you try to save a few tracks on the internal storage and see if that works? 

Let me know if that helps, thanks!

Peace

Marked as solution

** Solved: Samsung android version has a setting that was deleting my cache everyday. Turned that off. Shazam! **

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the advice. But my phone has 64GB internal storage and all my music gets saved there. I haven't added any external storage to my phone. So storage should not be the issue since its internal. 

Any other suggestions you may have?

Suggested posts