Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Musicas travando quando estou ouvindo no celular.

Musicas travando quando estou ouvindo no celular.

Possuo um plano premium e quando estou ouvindo minhas musicas no celular, elas simplesmente ficam travando, preciso desloquear a tela e dar play novamente. Isso acontece quando estou ouvindo apenas pelo celular. Já tentei excluir o app, já tentei limpar o cache e não sei mais o que fazer. Meu celular é um Samsung S9+

com Android 10.

4 Replies

Hey there @LeoMoura

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

We suggest you try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can try authorizing Spotify to run without restrictions despite the mentioned settings being enabled. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Then just restart your mobile to run afresh with the new settings. This basic step is very simple, but often overlooked. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

hi, thanks for replying.

I tried but it still presents the problem. I have 900 songs downloaded, can this get in the way?

Isso acontece comigo todas as vezes que utilizo o app, no computador não acontece.

Utilizo um Galaxy S10e.

Hey @trispereira,

Thanks for your reply on this thread.

Keep in mind the official language on Community is English 🙂

Can you let us know the exact Spotify version you use? 

On another note, could you share with us the troubleshooting you’ve already done? You can start off with a clean reinstall to see if this makes a difference. You can see the steps to do it here.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Until then!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts