Musik stoppt ca. 40 sekunden nach Sperrbildschirm S9+

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Musik stoppt ca. 40 sekunden nach Sperrbildschirm S9+

Hey there @Benfromfrance,

Thanks for trying out the given steps. Sorry to hear they didn't do the trick for you! 

Can you try this? Here it goes: Go to Settings > Lock screen > FaceWidgets > turn off music widget. 

This will allow Spotify's widget in the lock screen rather than Samsung's widget.

If this doesn't do it, let us know your device, OS and Spotify version.

Thanks! 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Visitor

I have an S9+ and is happening the same problem

To be honest, I'm getting really **bleep** off with this app, because I can't do anithyng more listening to music, because the app stops in some points in a lot of musics.

I tryed everything that a lot of people said here, even your advices Petya

I was listening in my bedroom right now an I catch the exactely point in one song:

Surtada - versão funk

DJ Dollynho Da Lapa, OIK

At the second 0,43 the music stops, the "stop/play" button doesen't even change, only the music stops. But if I change for the other time after that point than the song comes back

Help me before I go to Deezer!!!!!

Highlighted

Visitor
I have songs downloaded. Will this delete them?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm facing this issue since I chenged Huavei P9 to Samsung Galaxy 10.

I've tried all sollutions described here, but spotify randomly stops playing anyway. This occures more often when I'm listening something new, some new album. Sometimes when I wait a while, the music starts plaing again. But most often I'm applying a silly sollution:

Setting-> Applications-> Spotify Force Stop. Then I'm running Spotify and the music is playing till the next unexpected stop.

SUGGESTED POSTS