Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My 1st spotify account doesn't have the lyrics feature, but my other spotify accounts has it.

My 1st spotify account doesn't have the lyrics feature, but my other spotify accounts has it.

Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

(Samsung A6)

Operating System

(Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

The lyrics feature didn't appear on my original account but after hearing that the lyrics feature is back, i wanted it too but it doesn't appear. I experimented on making another spotify account and logging out on my original account and the one that i created has the feature. As you can see at the screen shots i provided, my premium account doesn't have the Please tell me why this is happening, it really sucks 😞 thank you so much!! please respond ❤️

Best,

Ice

20200715_012156.jpg
20200715_012145.jpg
7 Replies

I have same issue. Is there any solution?

I see you're a once too, btw I have same problem too. Lyrics does not show up on my premium account but shows up on my free account. Reinstall and logging in and out does not help

I had this problem too. And for me its even more annoying because i am the family plan manager. I try to make 2nd account and the lyrics is there but to change my main account to it, is a bit much.

Anyway it's been a month since your complaint and looks like Spotify just want to swept this under the rug lol

Screenshot_2020-08-17-11-53-26-169_com.spotify.music.png
Screenshot_2020-08-17-11-50-49-314_com.spotify.music.jpg

I have the same issue here (Chile). I am trying now to become beta tester to see if this changes anything...

You might try to support this idea to get your account activated for lyrics: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Mobile-Create-a-way-for-requesting-the-activation-...

Until now, I didn't find any solution from Spotify about that. Huftt.

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting here.

Even though the lyrics feature was officially released in some markets, it's not yet available for all accounts.

In case you can see the lyrics on your other account, you can give these steps a go and transfer your music so you can enjoy your favorite jams on the new account.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right team.

You can also keep an eye on this and this idea for updates on the Lyrics feature.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts