Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Discover Tab Selections Are Missing

My Discover Tab Selections Are Missing

Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium listener for a lil over 2 years and have been generally happy with the service...Problem is this: I rely on the Discover tab after clicking on "Browse" and I rely on it for the daily updated top 20 reccomendations...new releases I might like etc...well today I go to the Discover tab and poof! Instead of the usual daily selections...the screen was wiped clean and said" to get you reccomedations started begin listening to artists you like & our playlists" Why is Spotify acting like Im new and in need of getting started listening for new reccomendations..meanwhile ive been using Spotify EVERDAY for over 2 years...how can I get the normal selections Spotify was already suggesting based on my listening patterns already back to normal?Did a reinstall but no luck...please help...feedback?? Thanks
3 Replies

Are you definitely logged into your premium account? Can you play a song by tapping it?

Spoke too soon...just checked & all is back to normal...thank you Spotify!...;)

Thanks Joe for the reply...was logged in all along to my premium account..probably was a quick bug of sorts..either way have a whole new slew of new Discover selections..updated & back on track..=)

Suggested posts