Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Downloaded playlist never stays downloaded!!

My Downloaded playlist never stays downloaded!!

I dont understand why, after having my spotify account for years, my same playlist never remains downloaded. It's so frustrating to realize as I'm about to board a plane or go to into a data- less space that I can't listen ti my playlist that I have downloaded a million times.
3 Replies

I've been having the same issues. I figured it was due to some updates on Spotify but sometimes it will occur for no reason. I have a Samsung S7 Edge with a SD card for the extra storage. I have to go in EVERY TIME: 1) Reselect the SD card instead of the phone for the storage spot 2) Re-download all of my playlists which is ~ 2000 songs. I have 30 GB free on the SD card so it's definitely not a storage issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I had this issue when I first got my s7 egde earlier this year and this is how I solved it:

Go into your phone settings
Go to Application settings and find Spotify
Go to permissions and make sure storage is turned to 'on', I turned contacts and telephone to on as well.
Restart your phone and this should fix the issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Bobby

I tried this and it worked for about 2 days. Sadly, once again the playlists were no longer downloaded for no apparent reason yesterday. There were no software updates or anything new. Still searching for a solution....

Suggested posts