Hi there @austinmsteele,
Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!
If you’re having trouble seeing a device in the picker, we’d recommend going through the following steps:
- Perform a quick reinstall and restart both devices
- Make sure the Spotify version and device firmware are up to date
- Make sure both devices are on the same WiFi network
- Try restarting your router ,to see if that makes a difference
- If possible, try if it works on a different Spotify account
- Check if your devices are set in the right region
- Make sure ‘Show local devices only’ is toggled OFF (try switching it on and off again)
If all of the above checks out but your Alexa speaker still isn't showing up, you may want to check out the steps at Amazon's help center or get in touch with their support team for further assistance.
Note that since the Echo Kids is quite new, there might be a setting or part of its firmware making it undiscoverable when it's not active, in which case there isn't much we can do.
Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.