membership 

premium 

Device

Oneplus 6

Operating System

Android 9

Spotify version 

My Question or Issue

I have looked at the threads and done everything on them including reinstalling, rebooting, checking it isn't in offline mode, turned my WiFi router off,  and other suggestions. I have also got in touch with two different people from the support team and done what they told me to try, including a link which was sent to me to clear the cache and flush socket pools. This helped momentarily for maybe a hour or so but then it carried on saying I was offline again when I had full internet connection. 

All of my other social media apps and my phone are running fine, and when through Google Spotify works fine too, it only seems to be on my app. 

I would really like this solved soon as this is a problem which has been going on for almost a week now and I use Spotify on a daily basis. 

Thank you! 

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: My Spotify app on my oneplus 6 keeps saying I'm offline when I have wifi

Hey there @Becky18,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

This sounds like an ongoing issue we are currently looking into. We recommend, you head here and follow the instructions under the Status Update. Should the issue persist, make sure to add your +VOTE and subscribe in order to be notified if there are any updates.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout in case there's anything else you need help with 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
Highlighted

Re: My Spotify app on my oneplus 6 keeps saying I'm offline when I have wifi

Casual Listener

For thousand time I regret not paying Deezer instead!!!!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS