My music keeps stopping

Highlighted

Re: My music keeps stopping

user-removed
Not applicable

My phone HTC desire 530 crashes whenever im using Spotify over mobile network-works fine with WiFi-what the **bleep** do i do guys--clean install??

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Dumb question to those whose music is stopping - is your phone in low power mode? I had this problem and realized my phone was in low power mode.
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
Nope,nothing to do with a power issue...clean re-install done,but got "Android is starting...waiting on apps...."now!!!!
Highlighted

Community Legend

That sounds like an Nvidia Shield status message. Have you moved the spotify app to the SD card (the app itself and not the cache)? If so, this isn't supported so you should try moving the app it back to internal storage and restartthe Shield.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi, I am listening my music on wifi on my laptop and it keeps stopping.  can you please help me?

Highlighted

this is happening to me on an iPhone 6 my music will stop and then play and a bleeping sound occurs with it, also skips the song while playing and then just skips to the next song and does the same thing. this is the first time I've experienced this but it's a big problem!!
SUGGESTED POSTS