Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My music stops after a few tracks saying I have no conenction

Solved!

My music stops after a few tracks saying I have no conenction

when I play any album/artist/playlist/anything, after about 2 or 3 tracks the music will stop and won't continue playing until I open Spotify again.. when I open the app screen at the bottom (just above the currently playing bar) it says 'No Internet Connection' for about 5 seconds then disappears and continues to play my music.

This is really irratating because I continually have to go back to my phone to open Spotify so it can get a connection again.. is there an easy fix for this??? Thanks Ben

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you. Do you have power saving enabled or are you running a third party battery/cache manager?

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Are you streaming over wifi or mobile data? What device, android version and spotify version are you using?

streaming over mobile data usually but with a decent connection.. my device is a Xiaomi mi4c (Chinese brand, all other apps work fine), Android 5.1.1, and spotify is up to date

"Up to date" means nothing/ You can find the version in spotify's settings or in android's app manager.

version 8.4.24.871 armV7

Marked as solution

Thank you. Do you have power saving enabled or are you running a third party battery/cache manager?

i did have some power saving mode on.. I have disabled it for Spotify and will see how it goes.. will try get back to you within 24 hours and see if the problem is solved! cheers ben

music hasn't stopped since  changed the power saving settings .. thanks buddy! 

Suggested posts