Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My offline music disappear, again and again and again and again and again

My offline music disappear, again and again and again and again and again

My offline music disappear, again and again.  I have a premium account and only offline music on one device.  I  have restarted,  reinstalled,  cleared devices....  but randomly my offline music clears on my phone.  Could have started when I got the  new phone.  Help,  help....  I'm going mad. 

3 Replies

Hey @gudmundurp,

By 'cleared devices' you mean deleting any duplicate or unrecognized devices from your account here? The same device may be added several times which may make your offline downloads to reset.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have many times cleared offline devices from my accounts.  I cant know which is which,  cause they are all marked as Android phone !?! But then I take one again to be offline,  and after a few days others appear,  and ghen one day my phone is taken offline...   😕

@gudmundurp

That may be the cause, since there's no reason for your device to be listed multiple times.

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24-48 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts