Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My offline music got deleted some how...

My offline music got deleted some how...

I had a good chunk of music downloaded for offline listening, and just yesterday I was about to listen to my music on my phone (HTC 10) and found out they didn't have the green downward arrow (to signify they are downloaded). I'm not really to happy redownloadeding them again... So what happened and what can I do too prevent this in the future from happening??
4 Replies

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

That's odd. We'd like to gather some more info. Can you let us know if this started happening after a specific update or event? Also, can you let us know what operating system and Spotify version you're currently using?

Just to check, are you using any cache clearing apps?

We'll see what we can suggest.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

That happens to me all the time!

I use premium version because I'm not always connected to a good wifi network and then suddenly I have download a thousand songs all over again and it really pisses me off because I've tried everything and it still happens!!!!!!!111111111111 please make it stop

It happens the same thing to me. I start having the problem yesterday, when I changed the storage to my SD card

HI

Happened to me twice within the last 2 weeks. No update, no new sw, nothing that would explain it! I am using Samsung, Android, saved on SD card.

Before both occasions, something weird happened to my spotify: first all my saved artists but 1 disappeared, 2nd time one of my artists saved on my pc did not appear on my phone.

To redownload the 1st time I had to select all the artists for download all over again, the 2nd time it started dowloading the previously selected ones automatically.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Daniel

Suggested posts