Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlist won't play on Premium

Solved!

My playlist won't play on Premium

Hello there,

A playlist that I have put together cannot play on my Android 7.0 phone (LG V20). All the songs are greyed out, and the only thing I can do with them is "Remove from playlist". I have recently performed a hard reset on my phone, and the problem still occurs. This problem concerns only one playlist. Interestingly enough, the playlist works just fine on my PC app. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

Have you created your playlist with the songs from 'Local Files' on your PC? Songs from 'Local Files' won't be available for other devices unless you have the file on the device- but since you are premium, you can download the songs from your PC to your phone using Spotify.

Try out the following steps:

1. Connect your phone to your PC with 'Connect to a Device' feature.

2. You would be able to play the playlist songs from 'Local Files' on your PC through your phone when you are connected. Download the playlist to your phone;

3. You now have the songs both on your PC and the phone.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey,

Have you created your playlist with the songs from 'Local Files' on your PC? Songs from 'Local Files' won't be available for other devices unless you have the file on the device- but since you are premium, you can download the songs from your PC to your phone using Spotify.

Try out the following steps:

1. Connect your phone to your PC with 'Connect to a Device' feature.

2. You would be able to play the playlist songs from 'Local Files' on your PC through your phone when you are connected. Download the playlist to your phone;

3. You now have the songs both on your PC and the phone.

I actually just did all that an hour ago and it works just fine. I was not aware I was using local files for creating the playlist. Nevertheless, thanks for the answer. 

Great! If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Enjoy the premium 🙂

Suggested posts