Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium has downgraded to free.

My premium has downgraded to free.

Hi,

I added spotify premium on to my Vodafone tarriff and has been working perfectly for months. Last week my premium downgraded to the free spotify!? Vodafone say it is a technical issue with spotify that you are trying to fix.

Can you please tell me when I can expect my premium back? And what I need to do to get it back?

Please get back to me asap!
John
6 Replies

The latest information I have from the Spotify guys said it was a Vodafone issue and they need to fix it, which is the traditional they blame each other issue! 

You can try your luck with Spotify support if you get in touch with them team directly using the online contact form.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm having the same problem. Got Spotify Premium with my Vodafone Business account. Worked fine for a while and then last week I was downgraded to the Free version.

I spoke with Vodafone and they said they have no control over what Spotify are doing with my account (which make sense).

Unfortunately it turns out that getting support from Spotify is almost mission impossible (I've emailed twice but to no avail) 😞

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Thanks

Got the 8-digit case number from when you got in touch? Can ask someone to check it out for you.

Unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me if they said it's on Vodafones side.

Peter

the first one was: Case # 01540355 

second one: Case # 01543592

Many thanks!

Escalating those for you now.

Peter

@user-removed wrote:

the first one was: Case # 01540355 

second one: Case # 01543592

Many thanks!

You'll hear from us shortly!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts