Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My "artists" disappeared

My "artists" disappeared

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Huawei P10 lite

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Today I started Spotify and apparently I got an update. I looked it up because I am the only one I know who got this update and found that sometimes Spotify tests things on a few users. Now the new update made all artists I followed and the songs I saved an downloaded from them disappear. I still have my playlists but no more "my songs" and no more songs listed by artists. This really sucks for me because I mostly listened to my music by selecting an artist. Can I revert this update or is there another possibility to find the artists I followed and their songs I downloaded?

Thanks in advance 

2 Replies

I too have the same problem, and when I contacted Spotify they were no help at all. Absolutely awful how they force an update that totally ruins the app. 

All they could offer was I uninstall Spotify then reinstall it to an earlier version, but this will delete ALL my downloaded music! 

Previously I could click on an artist, then just shuffle all their downloaded songs, now, rubbish!

Screenshot_20190416-082033_Spotify.jpg

I have the same problem.

Plan

Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Sony Xperia XA2

Operating System

Android

Suggested posts