Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My saved music always gone and need redownload

My saved music always gone and need redownload

Everytime i saved my music on my storage, it's only there for a week and i need to redownload the music again.
But it can last more if i changes my storage to save the music to internal. And I always need to redownload, it's annoying..
I used premium account..
2 Replies

Absolutely every 3-10 days, Amazon, Spotify, iTunes, YouTube, I've been through them all holding accounts for months to years at a time, don't know what it is about music apps as apposed to movie & tv video streaming but THE MOST ANNOYING AND MOOD RUINING AGGRAVATION is to find what you pay for has no good convenience or customer appreciative concern. They have to know this goes on yet they unnecessarily change apps and make it worse rather than fix the app issues that paying customers have concerns with. ABSOLUTELY GROSSENING! RE DOWNLOADING OR EVEN FINDING WHEN UPON USING YOUR APP TO HAVE TO LOOK DOWN AND SEE AN EMPTY MUSIC LIST JUST DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE SERVICE AND BUSINESS THEY STATE THERE PROVIDING FOR CUSTOMERS! F*CKING GROSSENING!! mood ruining m*other f*ckers and they do not fix these issues and it's every music provider!

I see your point, and it is still like this until now. It never been fix. Still need to Re download the music.

Suggested posts