Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NOT able to quick scroll to bottom of playlist

NOT able to quick scroll to bottom of playlist

I was always able to before, but since the last update, I can no longer use my finger on the very right of the spotify playlist to fast scroll to the bottom.

I have to keep scrolling and scrolling down, over 3,000 songs, to get to the bottom 😕

Help please

6 Replies

It was removed because Spotify.

Haha I instantly got annoyed when I noticed that. I keep a few large playlists so this is pretty essential. Please tell me this is a bug.

Same happened to me. Very annoying. Not the first time a new update removes somethings that are essential.

I have several large playslists and usually very little time to scroll to the bottom, so this feature is pretty much paramount to me. And it's been removed.. just like several other essentials. Fantastic. 

Please use the search. There are several threads about the scroll bar missing in this board already.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

How the UX designers be this stupid? Have they ever thought about that Spotify can be opened in Smart TVs and Car Multimedia systems. How am I suppose to go to the end of a playlist in those? If you can't provide this mandatory functionality, at least give us an option to add a song to the begging of a playlist!

Suggested posts