Need help upgrading to premium from free trial and changing my country.

Re: Need help upgrading to premium from free trial and changing my country.

Liam
Community Legend

@Busterwolf wrote:
That page isn't working either. But that list didn't contain the usvi on it. Just USA.

Did you add a payment method? What happened when you tried?

Did you try and select USA?

If it still doesn't work, I shall escalate it :)

Liam

Busterwolf
Regular
Ya I selected USA, still nothing. I have a visa card and a Mastercard I selected them because their under one option and still nothing. Sigh... Life in the islands.

Liam
Community Legend

@Busterwolf wrote:
Ya I selected USA, still nothing. I have a visa card and a Mastercard I selected them because their under one option and still nothing. Sigh... Life in the islands.

Do things like this happen on other sites?

I'll escalate it, but try Paypal, if you can :)

Liam

Busterwolf
Regular
Unfortunately I don't have access to pay pal. And the only other thing that flat out does not work with my credit card is iTunes.

Liam
Community Legend

Just so you know, I have escalated it to the staff :) I would give you the link, but you wouldn't be able to access it ;)

Liam

Busterwolf
Regular
Thanks alot Liam. I hope this issue can be resolved somehow.

Richard
Roadie

Hey Busterwolf, looking at your account I can see you've managed to create a subscription now.

Anything else we can help you with?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Busterwolf
Regular
Well I ended up using my girlfriends credit card because it's based out of the USA, but it was trying to prevent that. At any rate it works for now I guess. Kinda off topic but has anyone ever came across mislabeled music?

Richard
Roadie

@Busterwolf wrote:
Well I ended up using my girlfriends credit card because it's based out of the USA, but it was trying to prevent that. At any rate it works for now I guess. Kinda off topic but has anyone ever came across mislabeled music?

For content errors, see this thread: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Music-FAQs-You-want-to-read-this-first/td-p/440574

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

kuhlmas

so is the free spotify available in the us virgin islands?

i thought from reading that it said it was. and i tried to change country or settings but mine is greyed out too

SUGGESTED POSTS