Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need help

Solved!

Need help

I can not download any playlists on any of my devices. I tried all of the troubleshooting. Still nothing. Can anyone help, please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

TitansAB - Just moved a few things about in your account, can you try again?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

13 Replies

What is your device?

Do you have Internet (wifi, edge, 3g)?

Do you use firstly a big green Download Playlist button to be able to download content?

Do you have a Download from 2G/3G enabled in Spotify settings? Default is "Only Wifi".

Kyocera Echo.

Wifi, 3G. Mainly 3g

Yes. The green button that says Download Playlist.

Yes. Ive tried both Wifi and 3g.

It was working fine earlier today, but stopped when I downloaded the update.

Also a Kindle Fire

Hey there again,

Tested it on my Android and I have too this new app update installed. However with my HSDPA mobile internet I can download tracks to Offline. I use Motorola RAZR MAXX. To solve this problem, I suggest at first step to re-install your Android's Spotify app.

If this does not work for you, just let me know and I see what we can do next.

Cheers.

Ive reinstalled 3 times already, lol.

It just sits at 0% over wifi and 3g

Do you use ICS 4.1? If you answer this yes, I can then provide solution/reason for this.

And yes I know it's frustrating when we ask some steps you may already tried. This is why user should let us know firstly what user already tried. So we can go right away to next step.

Yeah. I use Gingerbread.

Ive done everything in the troubleshooting guide.

Okey, there seems to be problem with 4.1 in app and you are unable to download tracks to Offline since last update. I escalate this to Spotify.

For workaround I suggest you to connect your lovely device to your PC using USB cable and download tracks to Offline using your Desktop app.

android.png

I'm sorry, there is no updates to mobile app right now, so you need to use a workaround for a while.

Alrighty. Appreciate the help.
Marked as solution

TitansAB - Just moved a few things about in your account, can you try again?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

It's working now. THANKS!

Suggested posts