Country

USA

Device

Pixel 4z

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

App version 8.6.2.774
The new library experience has made my daily podcast use case unusable.  I typically would go to Podcasts and view by Episodes.  It was a nice little inbox in reverse chronological order of episodes.

With the new experience, I go to Library, select the Podcasts filter and there is no way to get a view that shows me this reverse chronological order of episodes.  "Recently added" sorts on when I started following the podcast.  So I am stuck having to scroll thru my podcasts and look for "updated today".  
Big bummer -- if "Recently added" would show the recently added episodes across all the podcasts I follow it would fix it.

4 Replies

Hey there @shoegazer69,

Thank you for your post  and feedback here in the Community.

We love to here your feedback as we're always aiming to improve.

We have this thread that we gather feedback for the new desktop experience. It would be great if you can provide your feedback in there.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help with anything else. We're always one reply away.

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Think @shoegazer69 is in the Android App test - head over to this thread to share your feedback please.

I have the same issue on IOS, it's made the app unusable for daily podcast listeners.

Hi @vtcherven

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, as it helps inform our decisions going forward. 

We'd also recommend adding it to this thread where we're gathering feedback about this new experience on iOS and Android. 

If anything else comes up, you know where to find us. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts