Premium

Country

United States of America

Device

LG G6

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I just git my new phone, because I needed something compatible with my new diabetes equipment. I use spotify nonstop, and regularly make and edit playlists to rotate and keep up with my constant changing taste.

However since installing spotify on my new phone, i cannot access my playlists unless theyre in my recently played or heavy rotation. I also cant find a way to make playlists at all. Am i missing something? How do i fix this? The app is up to date so that isnt the issue. Thank you for any responses.

4 Replies

Hey @Hlin

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @Hlin,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

You mention that you're having troubles accessing your playlists. Just to confirm, are they missing completely when you access Your Library? 

Keep in mind that there's a useful Spotify Answer here about navigating Your Library.

We'd recommend making sure that you're logged in the right account by following the steps @osornios shared. 

If that doesn't do the trick, any screenshots of what you see would be very helpful. Just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info displayed.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I also cannot access my playlists. The option isn't even there in the library section. Also new phone. Also android.Screenshot_20191002-150843.png

Update: it is now showing up, don't know why.

Suggested posts