Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Release Radar Playlist Much Shorter Than Usual

Solved!

New Release Radar Playlist Much Shorter Than Usual

Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium listener for over 2 years and currently am accessing Spotify thru an LG/Android Smartphone. Since the Release Radar playlist began since its debut in August I've been very pleased with it every week & have practically saved every Release Radar playlist thus far. Just like the Discovery Weekly playlist which contains 30 songs every week I grew accustomed to the 35 songs offered on my Release Radar playlist every week...problem is this week my Release Radar only contains 20 songs!? Thats 15 tracks less..which is quite a bit...just curious did anybody else get a shorter than usual Release Radar this week? I really hope Spotify can bring back the usual 35 songs on next weeks Release Radar...not happy. I am wondering if maybe Spotify goofed and didnt add all the tracks to this weeks Release Radar playlist or did Spotify shorten everybodys Release Radar? Any help & feedback would be appreciated..thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Beltane575xx mine was just as long! sometimes the list will be shorter if there is a particularly dry stretch with artists you follow or listen to.

discover weekly always has suggestions because there is so much good music out there that the discovery algorithms can find for you - with new releases that listening profile hasn't been fully formed, so there are less connections with similar users and artists.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@Beltane575xx mine was just as long! sometimes the list will be shorter if there is a particularly dry stretch with artists you follow or listen to.

discover weekly always has suggestions because there is so much good music out there that the discovery algorithms can find for you - with new releases that listening profile hasn't been fully formed, so there are less connections with similar users and artists.

Suggested posts