Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Releases Section for Followed Artists

New Releases Section for Followed Artists

I bought a new phone and lost all my spotify playlists. Since it's a separate account it should pull up but it's not. I need a phone customer service rep. Any contact numbers??

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed

It sounds like you have multiple Spotify accounts and you logged into the wrong one.

Check out this help article:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/do-i-have-an-additional-account/

Finding accounts

If you’ve lost track of an account, or are unsure if you even have one, check if you have any of the following credentials registered with us.

Note: It’s possible to create multiple accounts, so try all these ways to find them all. Otherwise, you may get unexpected charges or unexpected account differences, such as missing music, playlists, etc.

Check email addresses 

• Enter any email addresses you use into our password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, we’ll let you know.
  • Check your email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders, for emails from Spotify. If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address.

FIND IT?

If you aren't sure of the password for the account, continue to reset the account’s password, then use that email address and the new password to log in.

Check Facebook

To check if you have a Spotify account connected to Facebook:

1. Log into Facebook and select Settings on the dropdown in the top-right.
  2. Choose Apps.
  3. If you see the Spotify icon, you have a Spotify account connected to Facebook.

FIND IT?

To log in, choose LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.

Check info on your device

If you’ve used Spotify on desktop or Android, you can find your username with information stored on your device.

FIND IT?

Here’s how to recover access to the account.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts