Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Spotify Equalizer

Solved!

New Spotify Equalizer

On the new Spotify Music Android app the Equalizer settings are missing.I have no interest in bass bost or surround sound effects, I would like to adjust the different frequencies like I could on the old app. Also if I make a change in the Audio Effects (Ex. Surround Sound on) it is not stored when I come back to verify it. Also the bass bost slider is disabled. Anyone else experiencing something similar?

The missing EQ settings are a deal breaker for me.
Between removing the Starred Playlist before the "My Music" is ready/finished, and the missing EQ I am really starting to consider canceling my premium. I have yet to see the benefits of "My Music". I can no longer quickly star a song to add it to a Playlist later.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had the same problem on my S3.  Restarted device and then the full equalizer settings came back and work fine now.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

It's still there for me. What device are you using?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Samsung galaxy s3. Are you using the new Spotify app from the play store? I had everything until I switched to the new app.

Using v1.1.0.113

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

I had the same problem on my S3.  Restarted device and then the full equalizer settings came back and work fine now.

I had the good equaliser until I bought a new Android it's an Alcatel A3 and now I just have the simple bass boost and surround. I really need the more advanced one,does anyone know how I can get it?

I Also think my phone updated so I may have a newer version

Suggested posts