Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Spotify UI - Songs don't shuffle?

New Spotify UI - Songs don't shuffle?

Hi. I recently made a new spotify account because I was tired of mine being linked to Facebook. My new account has the terrible new UI that only has the three options (home, search, playlist) and even though it says all playlists are on shuffle it plays the same song order every single time I start the playlist. It's super annoying and I'm not sure what to do to fix it since free version is automatically supposed to be set to shuffle and the new UI doesn't have an option to turn shuffle on or off.

1 Reply

I have been having the same problem since November. Spent the better part of two weeks exchanging emails about this with Spotify support. They tried to help, but so far no one knows what's causing this or how to fix it. It makes the Android app pretty much unusable for me. (Spotify still shuffles just fine on my PC.)

I see that a number of Android users have reported the same problem. I also see that moderators have changed some of those threads to "Not an Issue" status even though it clearly IS an issue. Very frustrating.

Suggested posts