Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Spotify Update

New Spotify Update

Is there a way to reverse the new spotify update? With this new update i can't listen to the songs i had saved, and when i listen to my playlists the shuffle is terrible (basically going in the order i saved them to). Overall, i liked the old version better than this new one. I'd either like the old version back or get to know if there will be any new updates that will fix this. 

26 Replies

Since the update my spotify on my android stopped working. I tap on the app button and receive a message of "App stopped working". I pay for a premium account. 

The update deleted all of the artists I had saved, except for three (that's what irritates me the most). I can't shuffle songs I saved anymore (I can't even find them), and like everyone else has said, the shuffling isn't good. I hope they change it back, it was much better before they decided to update it for whatever reason.

spotify wth 

This new update is absolute garbage and I hope Spotify realizes this and changes it back. We had something good going on. I’m not paying for premium and I do not have a laptop to save all of my songs onto a playlist because someone thought it would be a good idea to get rid of the “all songs” folder. Untill it’s changed back I am no longer using spoitfy. 

I agree so bad... The last version was so good, now it's undownloaded all my music and won't let me redownload it to my SD card

Yeah, I agree, even though I'm a few months late

Is there any way to find songs that I did not heart?

Suggested posts