Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New UI Fix for downloading

New UI Fix for downloading

Hi, guys. One thing about the new UI that needs fixing:  when we click an artist, it takes us to their page, that's not intuitive since we have previously saved their songs, so we want to download them, but it's not possible to do such thing in their profile. Spotify needs to fix that asap. The only place I could download some songs was from recent and only if I had played that artists from my downloads, if I had played them from their page, no option to download would pop up, the other place was from liked songs, but I'd have to download everything. 

1 Reply

Hey @Nhyphk,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Just to clarify, the expected behavior when you click on an artist name is to go to the artist's page. If you have saved songs from that artist and you want to download them, you just need to go to the playlist where those songs are added to and click on the Download button .

If you have those songs in your Liked Songs playlist but don't want to download that whole playlist, you can just add the specific songs you want to download to another playlist that you create and download that playlist.

We hope this sheds some light on the matter. If you have any questions, give us a shout.

Take care!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts