Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Update...

New Update...

Ok, I downloaded the Spotify update last night, changelog:

- Fixed: Audio playback will no longer stop unexpectedly.

So, what bug is this? I'm assuming (and hoping) that it is the bug that causes songs to mute themselves, and we then have to force quit and reboot to start listening again - is this happening to anyone anymore?

Still no sign on landscape mode, or fixing other bugs.

Thanks Spotify, for fixing a bug. Now, please hurry and start fixing the others 😉

4 Replies

I'm assuming it means the bug that quite a few people have reported where songs just stop playing somewhere near the end of the track. I had that myself on the way home on Thursday night (before the update) while listening to an offline playlist. We'll see if anyone reports this is still happening I suppose
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Oh now that you say it...that happened to me too.

But only 2 or 3 times so far in like a half year.

I used to get something similar every day while commuting - something to do with the phone going in and out of signal messed with the app and after a while it would just give up. Only solution was to switch the app to offline mode before starting. I don't commute now though so can't really test if its been solved
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

After the last update on my android, tracks get skipped from playlists. Instead of playing the next song it jumps to the song after. This is very annoying because I have to manually go back to the song that was skipped. Please fix this!! I don't want to have to cancel my subscription.

Suggested posts