New confused user PLEASE HELP

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: New confused user PLEASE HELP

Regular

Now I just reinstalled free account.. I have tried through chromecast though as I'm not at home.

I really don't understand why a premium feature would be free to use on a tablet. 

Thanks

Phil

Highlighted

Regular

I think I've been misunderstanding you based on my initial question where it would not play a track when selecting it. Now it does sheet the reinstall but they are listed as shuffle. I can select any track now and it will play immediately.. Before, when I selected the play icon on the track, it turned to a pause, stopped the current track, a halo would generate around the pause symbol, when the halo was complete the play symbol reappeared bit the track wouldn't play, it would carry on playing the track it was playing before.

It's working fine now. 

Thanks

Phil

Highlighted
Solution!

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @GMC_Phil,

Thanks for clearing that out. 

Because that's what usually happens on the free version when you select a track, the same thing would appear on any song and only 30 seconds of it would play then it would stop.

You solved the issue and that's what matters 🙂

Have a great day!

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Regular

Yes I fixed it but, as you say it only plays 30 seconds..i was just clicking to test  So on the tablet at home still it play full songs?

Thanks and sorry for the confusion, I'm getting old lol. 

Phil

Highlighted

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @GMC_Phil,

Yes on mobile you play on demand but you will just listen to a 30 seconds preview. While on your tablet you can play songs on demand normally.

Lol, we all are 😆

Have a great day!

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Regular

Thanks for clarifying  What is the reason for this? A tablet is pretty much as mobile as a phone. I find it very odd. 

Phil

SUGGESTED POSTS