Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New spotify music

Solved!

New spotify music

I dont have new app of spotify on my google play and i cant install it i cant install either new version of old spotify (i use htc desire android 2.2

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunately your device is no longer supported by Spotify. You need at least android 2.3 to use the new version of Spotify I'm afraid. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Unfortunately your device is no longer supported by Spotify. You need at least android 2.3 to use the new version of Spotify I'm afraid. 

Peter

Been using Spotify Premium for a couple of years now. Only to find out that my phone is now not compatible with the new version. Any way to rectify this. I know Spotify need to progress. But Really? To find out on a days notice is rubbish customer service. Please advise if there is a way around this. Or are you saying that I should just Cancel myPremium account.

Unfortunately I am not aware of a work around. One of the Spotify team confirmed the end of support for those devices here sadly:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-new-version-of-spotify-is-not-compat...

Peter

Very poor. Suppose it was kinda good while it lasted. Spotify Premium, not such a premium service.

Suggested posts