Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Next track not playing. HTC Desire HD

Next track not playing. HTC Desire HD

Hi folks, I know this has been covered many times, but it is driving me nuts. My device (premium account and streaming music) won't play the next track. However, If I connect my car charger, it does. Don't want to connect the charger every time I want to listen to music!!!

Can anyone help with a solution?

Thanks!

8 Replies

Are you streaming or listening to offline tracks? If streaming then check the your connection isn't being taken down when the screen sleeps when you're not charging. Either way, try cyanide g the steaming and download quality settings in preferences - that has a chance of working
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I'm streaming the music when I have this issue. Tried adjusting the streaming quality - still the same.

I just dont get that if the phone has power going to it (even when the screen switches off) - it plays the next track!!

As soon as I remove the charger, the next track won't play

Can nobody help me with this? REALLY frustrating!

Thanks 🙂

I also am very frustrated with this issue - surely there must be a solution? 

I have tried pressing teh loop button. Sometimes the track appears to be playing (the second counter ticks) but no sound plays.

Come on spotify - sort it out. i'm using a Desire S

I got to the bottom of this, I have juice defender installed and that was interfering with my permissions

I've got the same problem! Both offline and when streaming. 

Please help!

If you use juicedefender, you need to add spotify to the whitelist

I'm not usign juice defender. Unless I am doing so unknowingly

Suggested posts