Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nexus 4 Bugs V 0.5.13.63

Nexus 4 Bugs V 0.5.13.63

-Spotify randomly logs me out.

-When logging in or out my playlists are all deleted

-When playlists are supposedly downloaded "The download bar reaches 100% and dissapperars" only a couple songs are.

-The login button changes from "login" to "logging in" for only a fraction of a second before changing back to "login" and doing nothing

-The login screen never says incorrect or invalid password when logging in with a incorrect password. (this is really annoying when 90% of the time i try to login with the correct password nothing happens)

-If more that one playlist is downloaded as soon as you go offline all the playlists are deleted

-When the audio effects are enabled at the start of every song there is a huge spike in volume or a pop.

-When streaming the song bar begins to move before the song actualy begins and then as soon as the stream starts it then resets.

3 Replies

Have you tried updating the app at all?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yep on version 0.6.0.17 now and just got the message sync error which flashed up for half a second before seeing that all of my local files had been deleted again.

I also have a Nexus 4 and the Spotify app doesn't glitch out for me. The widget is another story, but whatever. 

What ROM are you running? I'm on CM 10.1 RC2 + Motley's kernel and it works fine for me. It worked on AOSPA3, AOKP and stock 4.2.2 for me.

Suggested posts